Trucking/LCD Panel in Bus.

Question
QUESTION: Dear Andy

Is it possible to display Bus stops names on LCD panel in a moving Bus?.

Thanks
Prashant

Bus headline LED
Bus headline LED  
ANSWER: Dear Prashant;

Absolutely yes !   If you came to the U.S. , you would see either LCD or LED displays both inside and outside of the bus. This makes it easy for passengers to see what the next stop is on the inside.  Also, the outside can be changed by the driver to run a different route at the flip of a switch.  I think LED 's are more visible than LCD 's but you would need to compare.

I attached a picture of a bus with LED lights for the outside sign.

Andy

QUESTION: Dear Andy

Thank you.

My query was is it possible to display Bus stops names in a moving Bus on a Lcd display panel Inside the Bus ?.

As examples : Sebastian Park, Trentbridge, Mark College....

These are the Bus stops names where Bus halts for the passengers to board or leave the Bus.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Bus sign
Bus sign  
Dear Preshant;

Yes.   The LED / LCD displays are totally customizable and can be set up to display anything you want.  Including the next stop , advertising, the date - time and temperature etc. All of this is done on a daily basis in U.S. buses.  These can be wired or wireless.  They also have LED signs for the side of the buses for advertising purposes.   Again, I recommend LED over LCD for visibility.  

Trucking

Andy Blair