Trucking/careers

Question
what is a good career to get into with a cdl license?class b with p endorsement

Answer
Blaze;

One of the most in demand jobs in today's market is CDL driving.  Class A drivers are needed the most but even class B aren't too far behind.  With a passenger endorsement , you are looking at being a bus driver.  Certainly different than hauling freight and you have to put up with more crap dealing with people as cargo.  Staying on the passenger bus line of thinking, there are many companies out there that can use you. From a tour bus , casino bus, Graynound etc.  

I can't really advise you that one is better than the other.  I have never driven a bus but your CDL is a great item to have.  On the road drivers have the ability to make the most money as they get laid by the mile. Most class B work is local and involves an hourly rate. So you get to pick what you would be most happy with.

Andy

Trucking

Andy Blair