what is a good career to get into with a cdl license?class b with p endorsement

One of the most in demand jobs in today's market is CDL driving.  Class A drivers are needed the most but even class B aren't too far behind.  With a passenger endorsement , you are looking at being a bus driver.  Certainly different than hauling freight and you have to put up with more crap dealing with people as cargo.  Staying on the passenger bus line of thinking, there are many companies out there that can use you. From a tour bus , casino bus, Graynound etc.  

I can't really advise you that one is better than the other.  I have never driven a bus but your CDL is a great item to have.  On the road drivers have the ability to make the most money as they get laid by the mile. Most class B work is local and involves an hourly rate. So you get to pick what you would be most happy with.

Andy Blair

Commercial Trucking regulations. DOT inspection information. Data Q challenges PA Traffic and Equipment Regulations Out of service criteria.

Police Officer 1986-2011 Weighmaster 1990-2011 DOT Enforcement Certified 1999-2011 Haz-Mat Inspector 2007-2011 Class A CDL Holder CDL Instructor

Fraternal Order of Police ( life member)

American Association of Service Professionals Newsletter

Harrisburg Area Community College 35th Police Academy Community College of the Air Force PA certified 3rd party CDL tester.

A number of trucking / transportation companies in PA and NJ