Trumpet/Clinton trumpet

Lachlan wrote at 2013-11-21 06:15:52

I have also purchased a Clinton trumpet second hand, serial # 161471. Unfortunately I have not been able to find out anything about it either, but at least now you know your not the only one.

Taj wrote at 2013-12-31 03:46:58
My father purchased me a Clinton trumpet in 1968 from Ballarat - Woods music store I believe? It is still with me and has a great tone. It was a common student level trumpet at the time

Frankie Bull (Mr.)

Almost anything to do with trumpets.

I have been playing trumpet for over 50 years and teaching for the last 20. I own a Bach Mercedes and a Jupiter pocket trumpet. I also have very good connections in the retail industry, particularly with Largo trumpets. I also play trombone, keyboards, alto and tenor sax.

Professional Diploma in Music. Level Nine - Multi-instrumentalist Level Eight - Piano (The above qualifications are ewith the Australian Guild of Music)

Currently teaching as a private tutor in a number of schools within the Fleurieu Peninsula of South Australia. This year I have students doing A.M.E.B. Grade four