Trumpet/Victory USA 1930? trumpet

paulp wrote at 2011-07-05 23:00:06
Well I to have the same trumpet.   Seems that this trumpet was made for the US Navy Band, which may be the reason there is no markings.   The trumpet is a satin finish, with the ends of the tuning bars being a bright silver.   My seriel number is 7034.  It does appear that it was made by HN White, or King here in Cleveland Ohio.   The horn is a very good horn.   Yes it is worth fixing for the band.

latromba wrote at 2013-08-25 20:58:15
I also have a Victory USA cornet and can't find a single thing about it.  It look like it might be from the 1930s, but I'm not sure.  It is brushed silver with shiny silver slide ends.  What I can say is that the cornet that I have plays very well.

Trumpet

Frankie Bull (Mr.)