Trumpet/trumpet id

glenna dinwiddie wrote at 2013-01-25 02:03:05
In 1949 I purchased a trumpet/coronet for my class in Band at Allen County High School, Scottsville,Kentucky, USA.

The bell has Kent and on the valve the number 1164 and MADE IN ITALY. Your picture is exactly same including the same case! I am searching for a value on this instrument.

Frankie Bull (Mr.)

Almost anything to do with trumpets.

I have been playing trumpet for over 50 years and teaching for the last 20. I own a Bach Mercedes and a Jupiter pocket trumpet. I also have very good connections in the retail industry, particularly with Largo trumpets. I also play trombone, keyboards, alto and tenor sax.

Professional Diploma in Music. Level Nine - Multi-instrumentalist Level Eight - Piano (The above qualifications are ewith the Australian Guild of Music)

Currently teaching as a private tutor in a number of schools within the Fleurieu Peninsula of South Australia. This year I have students doing A.M.E.B. Grade four