Trumpet/Trumpet

Question
After my mothers recent passing my husband and I found a trumpet that was in a
pillow case in the garage of her home. It looks antique, but we are not sure.
The trumpet has Huller on it, we think that is the name of the company and the
word "custom" under it. We are just trying to find out something about it. The u
in huller has two dots above it- so we think it might be german.Can you give us
any idea how old it mightbe and the value of it?

Answer
Debbie, Most likely it is a Huttel that was made in Germany. They made brass from the early 1900's to about 1970 and had many different models. Without a serial number and condition on the horn I can't give you much more info. It could be worth $20, or $200, but it depends on the model age and condition.

Trumpet

Mike Pawul