Trumpet/C.G. Conn Trumpet - Vintage

Question
My son & I have purchased a C.G. Conn vintage trumpet with serial #359410. It's either silver plated or nickle plated can you tell us what year it was made and a little history on the horn?

Answer
That serial number implies a manufacturing date of 1951.  Multiple models were made, so nothing more could be said without knowing the model number, usually on the bottom of the receiver, or the model name.

However, there is an excellent resource available on the web, and you should be able to find most of what you need here:

http://cderksen.home.xs4all.nl/index.html

Trumpet

Thomas Krueger