Trumpet/estimated value of trumpet

I have a HUTTL trumpet, approximately 40 years old and I'm trying to get an estimated value of the trumpet or any other information you can give me about the trumpet. There is a number (assuming serial #) of 89384. It has a few small dings on it, mainly on the smaller slides and needs to be refinished. It's also a 2-toned brass trumpet. Without seeing it , is it possible you can give me an approximate value on it?
Thank you

Huttl is a German brand. There is not a lot of information on it. Value is not high, perhaps $100. Restoration cost is going to be $800 or more, so unless it has significant sentimental value, most people wouldn't bother. You can have the dents removed inexpensively if you don't mind that there won't be any lacquer left in those areas. A competent technician could tell you more.  

Thomas Krueger

I can answer your questions about Buescher trumpets and cornets. I have been playing Buescher for 35 years and collecting for 7.

I first started playing my grandfather's Buescher 400 trumpet in 1975. Since then I have done a lot of research, including original catalogs and advertisements that I own, correspondence with other Buescher owners, and obtaining my own Buescher collection, including six trumpets and three cornets.

I am a technical writer with 15 years experience. I have also been playing trumpet since 1975 and collecting Buescher for the past 7 years.