Trumpet/Info on Vintage Conn Trumpet

Question
Hi... I am considering the purchase of a Conn 22B New York Symphony trumpet, circa 1952. I'm hoping you can shed some light on these horns and perhaps provide some idea of the value.

The horn is in quite good condition; the original lacquer finish is probably 90% with a nice patina; valves and slides all good; a few small dings but no real damage. It comes from the collection of the original owner who is a professional player. Also comes with the original case that appears to be in good condition.

Thanks!

Answer
Rob, Sorry for the delay but I was visiting relatives at Christmas. The 22B is a fine horn and was the best seller of the Big Band Era at Conn. They are great horns for any setting that needs a blend and power of sound. In good shape they can easily go for $300-400. In better than good to mint they can go even higher. They are a standard for Conn collectors to have.  

Trumpet

Mike Pawul