Trumpet/bach strad rotary

Jay Kang wrote at 2012-09-23 17:40:48
I have the same rotary c trumpet. It was specially made to order and there are not many out there. I am trying to sell this if you are interested in. It's 5 years old and in a great condition.  

David Tiefel wrote at 2015-06-14 00:59:03
I also just bought a Bach rotary in C...same specs as listed above, and in great shape (like brand new)but mine has a serial number of 3808 on the first valve casing facing the receiver but somewhat hidden behind the trigger for the third valve.  I'm very happy with it, (typical tuning problems on E and E-flat at the top of the staff) but i feel like I got it for a very good price.  

Trumpet

Mike Pawul