Trumpet/CG Conn trumpet

Question
Hey I am the one you discussed about the value of the CG Conn 22B Silver trumpet. I couldn't reply back to your answer I don't know why so I had to make a new question. I was a trumpet player back when I was in elementary school and middle school, but I stopped.I am located on the east coast in NJ. Hopefully your trumpet evaluator is located around me.

Answer
Dillon Music in Woodbridge, New Jersey is probably your best bet. They have a good reputation and will be able to tell you what you have. They'll also be able to give you a better estimate on value than I can.

Good luck!

http://www.dillonmusic.com/t-locations.aspx

Trumpet

Thomas Krueger