Trumpet/Recently acquired trumpet

Question
I have a Roth horn with the engraving made by Roth-Reynolds in Ohio and all that jazz but I was wondering if it is worth anything and who I would sell it to.  Serial # 73234.  Like new condition, from the mid 1950's.

Answer
It's worth a couple of hundred dollars, most likely. Your best bet for getting a good price is to sell on ebay with a lot of very good, crisp, sharp pictures. A couple of blurry phone snaps won't cut it.

You could also consider donating it to a local school and taking a tax deduction.

Trumpet

Thomas Krueger