Trumpet/1938 York trumpet

Question
I have a York trumpet #121179 I believe it's from 1938 it's in good condition. What is it worth?

Answer
A standard-pattern York trumpet of that era is probably worth about $100, perhaps more if it is in better than average condition.

However!

If it is an Airflow trumpet or cornet, then it is worth some money. An Airflow is very rare and desired.

This link shows an Airflow:

http://www.horn-u-copia.net/instruments/York/York-trumpet-1212xx.jpg

The worth of an Airflow is dependent entirely upon condition, and I couldn't guess what it might sell for, too many variables.

Good luck!

Trumpet

Thomas Krueger