Trumpet/king cleveland 600 usa trumpet

Question
the sereial number of the king cleveland 600 usa is 662733 can i get parts to rebuild it i need two of the valve buttons are missing they look like mother of pearl any history on this horn would be welcome and interesting thank you erich clasen

Answer
Your trumpet was made between 1975 and 1980. Your local repair technician will be able to order buttons that will fit even if they are not an exact match.

The Cleveland 600 was a decent horn but it was marketed at a lower price point intended to be attractive to parents with beginning band students.

Trumpet

Thomas Krueger