Trumpet/King Tempo Trumpet SN 664843 Value?

Question
1.JPG
1.JPG  

2.JPG
2.JPG  
I am sending pictures of a King Tempo Trumpet, SN 664843, and would appreciate your input concerning its approximate value in the shape it is now.  Also, what is the age of the Trumpet?  

It really needs cleaned up; however, I do not know anything about how to clean the instrument.  This was used by my daughter in High School.  

I have its original case also....as you can see in the picture.

Thanks!

Answer
That serial number implies manufacture about 1976. As for value, since you have it listed on ebay, whatever the final bid is, is what it's worth.

Also, since you are selling it on ebay, send it the way it is and let the buyer deal with any cleaning. You can do damage with improper cleaning that will cause issues with the buyer, so it's best to just let it alone.

Trumpet

Thomas Krueger