Trumpet/vintage blessing trumpet?

I would like to know anything you can tell me about a Blessing trumpet with the serial number 21085. I know it is one of the older ones but not sure about the year it was manufactured. Could this be one of Blessing's hand made trumpets? Any idea what model it might be?

Best guess for year it was manufactured is sometime in the 20s. As for model, if it's not engraved on the bell, you'll have some research to do.

The Blessing company responds to enquiries, so you might send them a photograph or two of your trumpet.

Thomas Krueger

I can answer your questions about Buescher trumpets and cornets. I have been playing Buescher for 35 years and collecting for 7.

I first started playing my grandfather's Buescher 400 trumpet in 1975. Since then I have done a lot of research, including original catalogs and advertisements that I own, correspondence with other Buescher owners, and obtaining my own Buescher collection, including six trumpets and three cornets.

I am a technical writer with 15 years experience. I have also been playing trumpet since 1975 and collecting Buescher for the past 7 years.