Trumpet/Martin flugel horn

Question
martin flugel
martin flugel  

martin flugel
martin flugel  
I am thinking about listing my horn on e bay and wonder if you would know the value.  I purchased it used and have owned it for 36 years and have taken good care of it it playes very good and has only a couple small dents and the finish is not worn through anywhere.I have attached some photos  any information would be appreciated

Answer
Martin flugelhorns are quite rare. I've not seen this model, but because it is a Martin, there will be some interest.

I'm afraid that assigning a value to this horn will be difficult. It could sell for some hundreds, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it sell in the thousands. You might consider posting some pictures to Trumpet Herald forums and see if someone more knowledgable can tell you anything useful.

Trumpet

Thomas Krueger