Trumpet/Vintage Conn Trumpet

We found a trumpet and would like to know what kind it is and what year.  It is a Conn serial number 250348.  Three valve.  That is all I know.  Can you tell me more.  Kind, year etc.  There is also a B on the second valve.  Thank you

From what little you've given, it probably is a trumpet (Conn made cornets that looked like trumpets) and the serial number implies that it was made in 1927.

All you want to know about Conn instruments appears on the Conn Loyalist site! You should be able to find your trumpet there.

Thomas Krueger

I can answer your questions about Buescher trumpets and cornets. I have been playing Buescher for 35 years and collecting for 7.

I first started playing my grandfather's Buescher 400 trumpet in 1975. Since then I have done a lot of research, including original catalogs and advertisements that I own, correspondence with other Buescher owners, and obtaining my own Buescher collection, including six trumpets and three cornets.

I am a technical writer with 15 years experience. I have also been playing trumpet since 1975 and collecting Buescher for the past 7 years.