Trumpet/Vintage Conn Trumpet

Question
We found a trumpet and would like to know what kind it is and what year.  It is a Conn serial number 250348.  Three valve.  That is all I know.  Can you tell me more.  Kind, year etc.  There is also a B on the second valve.  Thank you

Answer
From what little you've given, it probably is a trumpet (Conn made cornets that looked like trumpets) and the serial number implies that it was made in 1927.

All you want to know about Conn instruments appears on the Conn Loyalist site! You should be able to find your trumpet there.

http://cderksen.home.xs4all.nl/index.html

Trumpet

Thomas Krueger