Trumpet/olds trumpet

Question
Hello! I recently received my father's trumpet upon his passing. It is in the original lined caseand has a plate that says Olds. I found the receipt in a compartment by complete accident lol it was purchased from fullerton music company in 1968. The trumpet is marked with Olds Recording Made by FE Olds and son Fullerton Calif. The receipt has the #617968. It was purchased for $350. The accessories are in The case as well. Plunger, a black tear shaped thing :) music holder, mouthpiece, music book, oil...I haven't had any luck online so far. Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you :)

Answer
Christy, The Recording was the top of the Olds line for many years. Alan Rouse runs the Olds Central website and it has the most info on the horns they produced. Here is the link: http://rouses.net/trumpet/olds.htm
The late 1960's were very good years for production and quality. The horn is a great player and collectible.

Trumpet

Mike Pawul