Trumpet/couesnon paris cornet

Question
I was offered to trade a couesnon (Paris)cornet serial # 63709 or 63705 for some other musical equipment. I think it's probably a student line and not of equal value for my stuff. Can you give me a ball park idea of value. There is a repair ticket for 1978so  it should be in good shape. Thanks.

Answer
Lisa, It depends on which model it is and the condition it is in to determine a value. Couesnon made horns from student to pro and the model would tell you the level it played at. Without the info above I can't really give you a good idea of value. Plus I can't tell if it is a repair ticket from 1978 or a repair of $1978. With more info I could help you more.

Trumpet

Mike Pawul