Trumpet/Brua C Keefer Coronet

Question
I have a Brua C Keefer Coronet. Mfg in Williamsport PA. It is an American Model Maker 5039. The only marking on valve casing is 'K'.

I would like to know when it was made and what it's value might be if considered in good condition.

Thank you
Alan

Answer
We'll have to assume that your Keefer cornet's serial number is 5039. If so, it was made about 1915.

Value on old cornets is not high.  You might get $100 for it. You might not. To get real interest, it would need to look nearly new with all of its case, accessories, and so forth.

Trumpet

Thomas Krueger