Trumpet/Bundy coroner

Question
I inherited a Bundy Coronet from my Dad who passed a way a few years ago.  It's quite old because he was born in 1917 and played it in H.S.  I will keep it as a memento but I'm curious if it has any particular value?  The SN is 181153 and it was designed by Vincent Bach.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Steve

Answer
Steve,

Sounds like you have a great memento there.

If you want more information, head over and see my crazy trumpet historical buffs over at www.trumpetmaster.com. Their forum is LOADED with people who know way more than I about the history of some of these. Have some pictures ready to share and you should get a pretty solid and quick answer.  

Trumpet

Gene Ramsay