Trumpet/Markings on old trumpet

Just got old silver trumpet, hand hammered, engraved with Concertone etched on Bell but NO other markings whatsoever
but a one, one, and a three (serial no. 113?) stamped on the outside of the three barrels. It plays ok but wanna rebuild it.  Uses cork.

Thank you kind musician!

Your best bet is to call one of the nationally-known technicians and ask for an opinion on it and its worthiness for a restoration.

Some of them include:

Charlie Melk
Jim Becker
Robb Stewart
Rich Ita

It's probably a "stencil", made by a large manufacturer with a private label.

I do caution you to be prepared to be told that it's not worth your money to restore. But, if it has sentimental value, that would be your decision to make.

Thomas Krueger

I can answer your questions about Buescher trumpets and cornets. I have been playing Buescher for 35 years and collecting for 7.

I first started playing my grandfather's Buescher 400 trumpet in 1975. Since then I have done a lot of research, including original catalogs and advertisements that I own, correspondence with other Buescher owners, and obtaining my own Buescher collection, including six trumpets and three cornets.

I am a technical writer with 15 years experience. I have also been playing trumpet since 1975 and collecting Buescher for the past 7 years.