Trumpet/CONN Trumpet

CONN Trumpet 1
CONN Trumpet 1  

CONN Trumpet 2
CONN Trumpet 2  
Hello, I wanted to let you know that my grandfather I inherited a CONN trumpet but I do not use it or I have no information about the trumpet, so I wonder if maybe you could give me some information on it, and if possible some selling price to someone who could appreciate it in a collection?
I appreciate any help you can give me ... thanks and good day .. =)
Trumpet Info:
CONN U.S.A, serial L76200 Director

Your Conn cornet (not a trumpet), made in 1968, is likely a Model 15A. These were intended for the student market. Cornets are not as popular as trumpets right now, but Conn cornets have their afficionados. A reasonable selling price might be $150 to $250 in this condition, depending on how tight the valves are. It would not be part of a collection but rather would be played.

Thomas Krueger

I can answer your questions about Buescher trumpets and cornets. I have been playing Buescher for 35 years and collecting for 7.

I first started playing my grandfather's Buescher 400 trumpet in 1975. Since then I have done a lot of research, including original catalogs and advertisements that I own, correspondence with other Buescher owners, and obtaining my own Buescher collection, including six trumpets and three cornets.

I am a technical writer with 15 years experience. I have also been playing trumpet since 1975 and collecting Buescher for the past 7 years.