Trumpet/old horn that says wurlitzer professional

Question
i was wondering if you could possibly find some info on a horn i recently purchased, it says made in czechoslovakia on the stem where the mouthpiece is inserted and has a wurlitzer professional stamp on the bell. the numbers 31133 are stamped across the side of the valve area.

Answer
Wurlitzer did not make their own instruments in the time period when yours was made; if there is an anchor on your trumpet somewhere it was likely made by Boland and Fuchs and imported by Wurlitzer. I can't really tell you when it was made, but probably after World War II. It might be a decent horn but they are not particularly sought out, and therefore not terribly valuable. Depending on condition, perhaps $100 to $200. But, if it plays well for you, that's all that matters.

Trumpet

Thomas Krueger