Trumpet/master trumpet

Question
I have a Master trumpet made in Elkhart, Ind. USA with a serial number of 13785. It was my father's, so I assume it was made in the 30's??
It has no dents but does have wear from use. Small parts of the horn are silver, while the rest is brass.
Is it valuable besides sentimental value?

Answer
That appears to be a stencil made by one of the manufacturers in Elkhart, which includes Buescher, Conn, Martin, Blessing, Indiana, Elkhart Band... no way of knowing without seeing it and even then it can be nearly impossible.

A mix of brass and nickel silver tubing began in the mid to late 30s and persisted into the 60s. It's a bit more likely after WWII than before.

Stencil horns usually don't sell for much, so as you surmise, its value is nearly all sentimental.

Trumpet

Thomas Krueger