Trumpet/Benge trumpet

Question
I purchased a used Benge Leonore 90 sn#118242.  The second valve case has USA and ML inscribed and the third valve slide brace is inscribed with benge.  Can you give me an approximate year of manufacture and whether this is considered a quality instrument?
Thank you.

Answer
The Bengle Lenore was designed in the early 80s and is a Benge in name only, bearing no resemblance to classic Benge horns. The Leonore was intended to perform like and compete with a Bach and has a good reputation in that respect. There is no serial number listing I could find for UMI-made Benge trumpets.

Trumpet

Thomas Krueger