Trumpet/Esquire 600 Trumpet made in Holland

Question
I am thinking of responding to a classified ad for an Esquire 600 trumpet for sale, but I know nothing about the brand/horn.

Based on the pics, I see it has a 3rd valve slide ring, two water keys, some nickel plated joints, diagonal braces from the leadpipe to the bell, and appears to not be in bad shape.

My main tpt is a strad 25L, and sometimes I want to play something with a smaller bore.

Can you tell me anything about this trumpet? Maybe what it's bore size estimated to be, etc?

Also am I allowed to ask about your horns 4 sale here?
Thanks
Gerald

Answer
Gerald, Without seeing the horn I can't tell how old it is, or who made it. Esquire is a generic name given to house instruments for some stores. As far as my horns you can contact me through my Ebay store: trumpetsandmore

If you can forward the pics here I might be able to tell you more.

Trumpet

Mike Pawul