Trumpet/Trumpet, Hüttl

have a trumpet that I shall sell Hüttl. It is completely error-free and works perfectly. Bag I have to it also. I bought it sometime in 1958 or 1959. What can it be worth?

These questions are nearly impossible to answer, and more difficult for me because I am in the United States.

Certainly your trumpet is worth something. Hüttl is a known and respected brand. Condition means a lot as well. But the biggest factor is desirability. Is Hüttl popular in your area? Do people seek them out? What do they normally sell for on eBay or other sites?

As a rough guess, no less than 1000 krona and perhaps as much as 5000 krona.

But the ultimate answer is that it's worth what you can sell it for.

Thomas Krueger

I can answer your questions about Buescher trumpets and cornets. I have been playing Buescher for 35 years and collecting for 7.

I first started playing my grandfather's Buescher 400 trumpet in 1975. Since then I have done a lot of research, including original catalogs and advertisements that I own, correspondence with other Buescher owners, and obtaining my own Buescher collection, including six trumpets and three cornets.

I am a technical writer with 15 years experience. I have also been playing trumpet since 1975 and collecting Buescher for the past 7 years.