Trumpet/Huttl Line 800 Spare parts

I have a 1960 Huttl Line 800 in great condition.
The valves are not stuck (any more) but they are slow to bounce back.  I lubricated it (with Bach valve oil) but I think the spring is old and weak.  I wonder where can I get replacement springs for the valves?

Also it has a small bent on on the second value tube (I guess it fell at one point in the past 55 years :(
Not sure if it effects that sound, again anywhere to get a replacment part?

Thanks for your help,

All what you list here can be easily taken care of by a good brass technician. There is a process they all do, some call it "playing condition", some call it "cleaning", but the horn is cleaned either with an acid bath or ultrasonic machine, small dents are removed, and corks and felts are replaced. Prices vary a lot, from $30 to $100.

I take my horns to Charlie Melk, but I live down the street from his shop. You can share your location on Trumpet Herald or Trumpet Master (the latter is better for non-US locations) and a local tech can be recommended.

All you list would be taken care of in a normal cleaning. Be sure to tell the tech everything that is a problem so it can be addressed.

Thomas Krueger

I can answer your questions about Buescher trumpets and cornets. I have been playing Buescher for 35 years and collecting for 7.

I first started playing my grandfather's Buescher 400 trumpet in 1975. Since then I have done a lot of research, including original catalogs and advertisements that I own, correspondence with other Buescher owners, and obtaining my own Buescher collection, including six trumpets and three cornets.

I am a technical writer with 15 years experience. I have also been playing trumpet since 1975 and collecting Buescher for the past 7 years.