Trumpet/What Key Is This BellingTrumpet In

Question
Blessing Trumpet
Blessing Trumpet  
Hi there. Ive acquired a Blessing Scholastic trumpet, Elkhart Indiana but I am not sure what key it is in. It has two interchangeable tuning slides neither of which seem to make it into a Bb, which is what I was looking for. The only serial number on it is 4/1643. Id be grateful for any information.    Thanks

Answer
Ian,

Great looking horn.

I am unsure based on the photos but it looks like you have a Bb to a convertible Eb or D. Without matching the pitches on the horn to a piano it's hard for me to tell just with photos.

However, my friends over at trumpetmaster.com have a slew of guys who specialize in this kind of recognition better than I have. If you register on there and post your question with photos, you should get a great answer pretty quickly.

Trumpet

Gene Ramsay