Trumpet/Bundy Selmer trumpet

Question
Thank you Tom for your speedy response I received today.  I have a Bundy Selmer Bb trumpet, all brass.  The serial no. is 341498 ML on the second valve casing.  Inscribed on the bell is Design by Vincent Bach- BUNDY- Selmer USA.  It plays very well and I continue to play it.  Could you tell me what year this trumpet was made?  As far as I know, it is the student model made by Selmer, maybe in the 60's or 70's, but I'm not sure of the date. I'm not sending any pictures because I think you have seen many of this model. Thank you in advance for your help.  

P.S. This site is very informative!!!

Answer
The answer is nearly impossible to determine, unfortunately.

We know the date has to be after 1961, because that is when Vincent Bach sold his company to Selmer and consulted for them on various instruments.

Some believe that the Buescher and Bundy serial numbers coincide but this is impossible because that serial number on a Buescher trumpet dates it to about 1954.

The best we can do is say late 60s to early 70s... or perhaps later.

Sorry that this information is not very helpful.

Trumpet

Thomas Krueger