Trumpet/KING MASTER CORONET

Question
IN 1962 I PURCHASED A KING MASTER CORONET...MANUFACTURED BY WHITE IN CLEVELAND, OHIO. STILL HAVE ORIGINAL CASE. CLEAR COAT AND BRASS IS TARNISHED/WORN OFF.  ANY IDEA WHAT THE VALUE MIGHT BE AND WHERE I COULD FIND A BUYER?  SERIAL # 372921.  THANK YOU FOR ANY INFORMATION YOU CAN PROVIDE.

Answer
Your serial number is consistent with a purchase date of 1962. Cornets, unfortunately, aren't that popular.

That said, the King Master is one of the few that gets attention from players. Watch eBay auctions to see what similar instruments in similar condition sell for. eBay is always a good bet if you can write a good auction listing. You can also try selling on Trumpet Herald or Trumpet Master.

Trumpet

Thomas Krueger