Trusts & Estates Law/Wills, living wills,

Hello David,
Can these do it yourself online wills be trusted ? Or could you make a suggestion as to the most inexpensive way to compose a will and have it be leagal. I live in Arizona and at 57 yrs age I am long overdue in getting this done.

Any info is "appreciated"

Maybe or maybe not.  You like my answer?

They may work fir sure.  You w ont be around  if it doesnt.  The real issue is there
are so many issues to be decided its hard to think of everything in advance.

I cant even make a list.  Could minors be involved.  What if your successor trustee
Fails. Are there retirement plans.  Too often I see people ceate trusts ans not
fund yhem properly.

Call me if you want 512-219-5558

Trusts & Estates Law

David Disraeli

I can answer general questions about estate planning and trusts. I can also answer questions about estate tax reduction and advanced charitable giving, family partnerships and asset protection. I may have already answered your question here: or here

I have worked for 24 years with clients and their attorneys to formulate estate plans to meet client goals. I have found many mistakes made by client attorneys and were able to have them corrected. I focus on making sure that beneficiaries are protected from current or future spouses and lawsuits so the wealth stays in the family. I have also published a book on Aging Parents which can be found on Amazon

President and founder of The Personal CFO Inc.

Certified Financial Planner 1994