Trusts & Estates Law/Windfall



If I were to come into a windfall, and wanted, for example, to purchase a house as an entity to protect my identity rather than as an individual, what kind of lawyer would I hire that would best be able to assist me?  

In thinking about it I thought a tax attorney, then I thought perhaps a trust attorney, then I thought perhaps a financial attorney, if there is such a thing, then I thought perhaps a real estate attorney.  

Who would be most knowledgeable about helping me in this instance?

Thank you very much

Hi Kee,

If you buy the property in a corporate or LLC the shareholder are not identified.  I would use a regular corporate lawyer.  They can make certain that your name doesn't show up anywhere.  If you run into trouble, contact me again.  

David Disraeli

Trusts & Estates Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


David Disraeli


I can answer general questions about estate planning and trusts. I can also answer questions about estate tax reduction and advanced charitable giving, family partnerships and asset protection. I may have already answered your question here: or here


I have worked for 24 years with clients and their attorneys to formulate estate plans to meet client goals. I have found many mistakes made by client attorneys and were able to have them corrected. I focus on making sure that beneficiaries are protected from current or future spouses and lawsuits so the wealth stays in the family. I have also published a book on Aging Parents which can be found on Amazon

President and founder of The Personal CFO Inc.


Certified Financial Planner 1994

©2017 All rights reserved.