Trusts & Estates Law/estate planning


Hi,  I am not sure how to set this up or the proper terms for them.  First I have property, rentals and a primary residence I would like to give my paramour and father to my children the right to live in any home he chooses for his life, including getting the payments for the rentals again until he passes away.  I would like to leave all of it in a vehicle that protects it (trust or something else) keeps it together all the homes, and allow my grandchildren the rights to the rental money but not the right to sell until they are a certain age.

Hi - what is a "paramour"  Also you are asking for a very complex solution.  The life interest allows your dad to live in a property for life but not own it.  The other vehicle would probably be a trust.  I suppose you have not spoken to an attorney yet or you wouldn't be asking these questions.

We can set up a time to talk.  I don't charge for initial consultation.  Or you can hire a lawyer.  Let me know what you choose.

David Disraeli

Trusts & Estates Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


David Disraeli


I can answer general questions about estate planning and trusts. I can also answer questions about estate tax reduction and advanced charitable giving, family partnerships and asset protection. I may have already answered your question here: or here


I have worked for 24 years with clients and their attorneys to formulate estate plans to meet client goals. I have found many mistakes made by client attorneys and were able to have them corrected. I focus on making sure that beneficiaries are protected from current or future spouses and lawsuits so the wealth stays in the family. I have also published a book on Aging Parents which can be found on Amazon

President and founder of The Personal CFO Inc.


Certified Financial Planner 1994

©2017 All rights reserved.