Tunisia/french passport

Question
Taking my granddaughter on holiday to Tunisia. My immediate family have British passports but my granddaughter has a French passport.please can you tell me if there will be any problems getting into Tunisia on arrival at Tunisia airport.thanks

Answer
With the political situation in such flux, the best thing to do would be to call the Tunisian Embassy in London to get the most current rules. You might also want to ask if they might send you an email or letter confirming their guidance, just in case there are questions on arrival.  I wouldn't expect any problems at all; I visited often from France. You might also want to ask another question of both UK and Tunisian authorities: do you need written permission from one of the parents before traveling with your granddaughter if she is a minor. Some countries now have this rule in response to ugly custody cases.  

Tunisia

Joan McKniff