Turkey/Bus Antalya to Konya

araba wrote at 2013-04-17 19:45:02
This is a common rent a car question.

I would do a search on for the term "antalya rent a car" to see the car companies --while comparing the rates on offer.

If you will arive at Antalya International Airport and need to rent a car I would search "antalya airport car hire" to compare results.

Whatever the results I advise you to try one.

Ruth Lockwood

I have been living and working in Cappadocian tourism for over 15 years and know this area inside and out(as well as all the current good and less explored destinations in Turkey , so would be more than happy to help with any info relating to tours, walking , hiking hotels ,sightseeing etc as well as helping you with the local culture . I have also been dealing in the rug industry with international collectors and dealers,so know all the pitfalls,and would be more than happy to provide you with professional help and advise in this area.Also happy to help with questionsre starting businesses , settling here etc .

The NZ and Australian Governor Generals , the NZ prime Minister as well as many Ambassadors .