Turkey/international school in Bodrum

Magda wrote at 2013-05-02 07:40:17
Hi,we are Polish with 11y.o. child and we move to Bodrum .Can we ask about (now is 2013 ) private school there ?

You write that life is in Bodrum expensive ??? How much every month you pay for eat,drink etc. for 3person familie ???

Here in Poland is really very expensive ,every month we pay from 800-1000euro plus rent apartment 600eu.

Can you send some information for me ,please......

Dina Street

I am an 18 year American resident of Bodrum, Turkey with a daughter attending the local seventh grade. I have started up two small businesses and currently manage a gulet charter company. I am especially interested in answering questions from female entrepeneurs, and persons interested in local Turkish food, customs and topics related to chartering gulets and wooden boatbuilding in Bodrum.

I have a bachelor's degree in Turkish Literature from the University of California, Berkeley and have worked in the gulet charter industry for 8 years.