sir i just wanna ask you regarding my visa because it bothers me so much.im from lebanon but a philippine national but i have my tourist visa that wasvalid until feb 10 my problem is i arrived here in istanbul nov 15 and they only allowme 15days to stay here but almost 20days that im here already what should i do i want to have a residence permit.i appreciate and be very thankful for your answer.

Normally if they gave you only 15 days you had to leave on Nov 30 (Nov 15-30). Now when you leave the country you will pay a penalty.

If your visa is already expired or if you stayed more than its normal time permitted, you can't apply for a resident visa. You should leave Turkey and then apply for a resident visa from Lebanon or from where ever you live.

Good luck.

Burak Sansal

I can answer all your questions regarding the travel and tourism in Turkey. I'm a professional licensed tour guide since 1990 and a local travel agent since 2000. For all kinds of information regarding Turkey you can also check my website www.AllAboutTurkey.com

I'm a licensed tour guide since 1990, conducting private and group tours in English and Italian.

Turkish Tour Guides association, Italian Highschool Alumni association

Several blogs on the internet. You can check my website www.AllAboutTurkey.com

Italian Highschool and Dokuz Eylul University Tourism & Hotel management.

Several sports medals, Best Travel website award in 2008

Thousands of them.