Turkey/question

Question
sir i just wanna ask you regarding my visa because it bothers me so much.im from lebanon but a philippine national but i have my tourist visa that wasvalid until feb 10 my problem is i arrived here in istanbul nov 15 and they only allowme 15days to stay here but almost 20days that im here already what should i do i want to have a residence permit.i appreciate and be very thankful for your answer.

Answer

Normally if they gave you only 15 days you had to leave on Nov 30 (Nov 15-30). Now when you leave the country you will pay a penalty.

If your visa is already expired or if you stayed more than its normal time permitted, you can't apply for a resident visa. You should leave Turkey and then apply for a resident visa from Lebanon or from where ever you live.

Good luck.

Burak

Turkey

Burak Sansal