Turkey/Tourist visa extension

I am a Pakistani citizen and I have a 15 days tourist visa, but would like to extend it by another week. I am in Istanbul until 30/06, after which I shall be going to Kusadasi. Can you guide me whether this is easily possible and if so how to go about it? I greatly appreciate your free of cost help and service.

I am not sure what the rules are for Pakistani citizens. If it was me I would go to the emniyet saray (security police station) and ask them what to do. You may need a translator if you do not speak Turkish. I am not an expert on Istanbul as I have not been there more than a few days so I cannot tell you where the offices are but most everyone should know- just ask at your hotel.
I am sorry I cannot be more help.
Duke Dillard

Duke Dillard

I can answer travel questions about Cappadocia and Ankara. I can also answer questions about living in Turkey as a foreigner.

I have lived in Turkey since 2007. In summer 2011 we moved to Cappadocia and as of September 2011 I have been writing for I have visited many sites and have many friends in Cappadocia. Also, as part of my work I am reading every book I can find on the region and people.

B.A. Economics from Washington & Lee University (Lexington, VA, USA) MBA from Bilkent University (Ankara, Turkey)