Turkey/Tourist visa extension

Question
I am a Pakistani citizen and I have a 15 days tourist visa, but would like to extend it by another week. I am in Istanbul until 30/06, after which I shall be going to Kusadasi. Can you guide me whether this is easily possible and if so how to go about it? I greatly appreciate your free of cost help and service.

Answer
I am not sure what the rules are for Pakistani citizens. If it was me I would go to the emniyet saray (security police station) and ask them what to do. You may need a translator if you do not speak Turkish. I am not an expert on Istanbul as I have not been there more than a few days so I cannot tell you where the offices are but most everyone should know- just ask at your hotel.
I am sorry I cannot be more help.
peace,
Duke Dillard

Turkey

Duke Dillard