Turkey/biking in Cappadocia

Hello, I'll be staying in Goreme and would like to take an easy bike ride on relatively flat dirt or paved trails. Is that possible in that area?  Or is it quite hilly or rough terrain?  Thank you. Debra

Hello Debra,

There are some hilly and rough terrains in Cappadocia but flat and easy trails that you can take as well. Once you are in Cappadocia, either just by renting a bike, you can go around but also it is possible to rent a private guide...

Hope you have a nice holiday in Cappadocia

Serap Aga

I studied 4 years at the University in Nevsehir to be a Professional tour guide and guided for 9 years throughout Turkey. I was the manager of one of the boutique hotels in Cappadocia before starting my first travel agency with several partners. At present I am the owner of Reliable Travel based in Cappadocia. As a nationally licensed guide with a college degree in Turkish history, I can answer any kind of questions related to travel in Cappadocia and Turkey; as well as history, culture and cuisine of Turkey.

I have worked in the tourism industry for 12 years as a professional tour guide and a tour planner.

Kared (Foundation of Cappadocia Tourist Guides) Tureb (Founddation of Turket Tourist Guides) Tursab (Foundation of Turkey Travel Agencies)

Graduated from a 4 years guiding programme.