Turkey/Bus ticket Pamukkale to Fethiye and more

Question
1.  I will need a bus ticket from Pamukkale to Fethiye on 6 June 2013.  So far I have found a variety of prices,and want to make sure I have a real ticket/voucher.  My preference is to get on the bus in Pamukkale vs Denizli.  I would also like to get to Fethiye as early as possible.

2.  I need a transfer from the Denizli airport to my hotel in Pamukkale on 4 June.  Is the Turkish Air shuttle reliable?  How does that work? Otherwise I'll need to book a shuttle to the hotel, and would like advice on that.

3.  I would like a half day tour of Perge and Aspendos in Antalya on 10 June.  So far the only company I've found that answers emails on that says the half day tour isn't running.  Any help would be great.

Best regards and thank you very much!

Answer

1. You should buy your tickets directly from the bus company. On Google look for Metro Turizm and Pamukkale, which are two major bus companies. On their websites you can check the schedule and prices. Note that the bus doesn't leavo from Pamukkale, it leaves from Denizli bus station (Otogar) for Fethiye. So, first of all you should take a public minibus or taxi from Pamukkale to Denizli and then get the bus to Fethiye. But before doing so check with your bus company if they have free shuttle from Pamukkale to Denizli Otogar, some companies have it.

2. There is a local private company doing the transfers from Denizli airport (Cardak airport) to Denizli. I've forgot their name but as far as I know they have the shuutle for each flight. Ask it to your hotel or to Turkish Airlines, they should know it. If not, ask to your hotel how much it would cost for a private transfer from the airport to the hotel, I'm sure it will be very costly.

3. Well, I don't have any tours in Antalya therefore I can't say much. But it's normal that in the early season they don't have a half day tour running on regular basis because probabily they don't have enough people signed up for that tour. Frankly, a private tour would be very expensive, so keep looking if you can find anyone who has a regular tour for that date, maybe not half day but it might be for full day..

Good luck and Best Regards.

Burak
www.AllAboutTurkey.com  

Turkey

Burak Sansal