Turkey/How to get an nvitation letter from Turkey

Question
Hi!
My name is MK; I live in Ethiopia and I am thinking going to Turkey in Summer.
I was thinking to visit Turkey for 15 days to spend my holiday.
When I went to the embassy in addis ababa, I was asked to bring an invitation letter.
I was wondering since I know nobody in Turkey and still wanted to visit how can I get an invitation letter from Turkey?

Answer
Like the Embassy said, you need an invitation letter to get a visa, and of course you should bring many other documents to the Embassy (financial status, bank accounts, property registry or study papers, and so on). If you don't know anyone in Turkey, then it will be difficult but you may try to book a tour with a travel agent in Somalia so they might get an invitation letter from their contact in Turkey. Like I said, it will be difficult, but you can try.

Good luck.  

Turkey

Burak Sansal