You are here:

Turkey/Visa for Chinese Citizen


Hi, i would like to take my Chinese girlfriend to Turkey for a month. Tourist visa they give is only for 15 days, any suggestions?


If she has already a valid Schengen visa (or residence permit) from a European country or from an OECD country, she can get a 1-month valid visa. But if she doesn't have Schengen or OECD visas or residence permits, then she has to apply for the Turkish visa and the duration of the visa is only at the discretion of the authorities, unfortunately you can't do anything if they give her only 15-days visa. She should apply for an electronic visa directly from the official website
Please also read this page from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for China visas:

Good luck.



All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Burak Sansal


I can answer all your questions regarding the travel and tourism in Turkey. I'm a professional licensed tour guide since 1990 and a local travel agent since 2000. For all kinds of information regarding Turkey you can also check my website


I'm a licensed tour guide since 1990, conducting private and group tours in English and Italian.

Turkish Tour Guides association, Italian Highschool Alumni association

Several blogs on the internet. You can check my website

Italian Highschool and Dokuz Eylul University Tourism & Hotel management.

Awards and Honors
Several sports medals, Best Travel website award in 2008

Past/Present Clients
Thousands of them.

©2017 All rights reserved.