Turkey/VISA EXTENSION FOR 1 MONTH

Question
VISA
VISA  
Dear sir,
I work in Bahrain and i hold Pakistan Passport. I am on a 4 Months training trip in Antalya. The Turkish Embassy in Bahrain stamped a Multiple Entry Visa on my Passport for 90 days with . The validity period is 12 Months. I checked from Police Station. They said, in order to have 1 Month extension to complete 4 Months, i have to go out of turkey and Re enter on Multiple Entry Visa to get an extension.

Can i go to any near by Greek Island on 1 Day Tourist Visa to get 1 Month extension. Is there a way to extend. Going back to Bahrain and coming back to Turkey is an expensive option.

Answer
Hi Jahangir,

Your company can apply to foreign police in Antalya for such extention.
As far as going to a Greek Island, it used to be working but I am not sure how it is nowadays, again let someone from your company to ask this procedure.

I am a travel consultant and my knowledge & answer are limited to above.

Good luck & regards,

Murat

Turkey

Y. Murat Ozguc