Turkey/2 weeks trip to Turkey

Question
Dear Serap

We i.e. my and my husband are travelling with our 11 months old twin sons to turkey on their first trip.

We plan to reach istanbul on7th Sept'13 and have booked 3 nights at a hotel in sultehmat. However from there on wards we plan to visit Capadoccia (baloon ride), Open Air Museum and underground city, Konya , Pamukale, Ephsus, Kusadesi.

Can you please suggest how should we travel with two infants to these locations.And if possible help us in this trip

Answer
Hi Nazish,

I think I also have received an e-mail requesting information from you.
We will be pleased to help you.

You can possibly fly from Istanbul to Cappadocia and travel from there on to Ephesus. The land trip between Cappadocia and Pamukkale is long but if you are keen to visit Konya the only way is the land trip but otherwise it is possible to fly from Cappadocia to Izmir and travel from there to Ephesus and Pamukkale.

The balloon operators would not allow your 11 month children on the flight due to safety but may look after them while you were on the flight. If the weather is really really nice and calm that morning, they may allow them but they can only decide that in the morning of the flight.  

Turkey

Serap Aga