I am 21 in USA studying Political Science. I am junior level and would like to transfer to a new University. I want to go to Turkey or Azerbaijan. What options do I have? I want an affordable and good university. One that teaches in english and will accept my credits.

Do you also know of anyone, sites, or websites that can help me?

Thank you.

Dear Roy,
I don't know much about Azerbaijan, only been there once, but I don't think the universities will be quality and doubt that any are in English. However, in Turkey there are quite a few universities that teach classes in English. I went to Bilkent in Ankara. Just search Bilkent university Ankara. Other universities include Koc and Sabanci. Also, I think Istanbul Technical University is in English and Middle East Technical University (in Ankara) is in English.
I hope something works out for you.


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Duke Dillard


I can answer travel questions about Cappadocia and Ankara. I can also answer questions about living in Turkey as a foreigner.


I have lived in Turkey since 2007. In summer 2011 we moved to Cappadocia and as of September 2011 I have been writing for www.captivatingcappadocia.com I have visited many sites and have many friends in Cappadocia. Also, as part of my work I am reading every book I can find on the region and people.

B.A. Economics from Washington & Lee University (Lexington, VA, USA) MBA from Bilkent University (Ankara, Turkey)

©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.