Turkey/learning turkish

Hello there. I have been travelling to Turkey for the last couple of years as my partner lives there. He speaks fluent English but I would like to learn Turkish as I have decided to move to Marmaris finally. Over the last few months I have been using the internet and various phone apps to try and learn as much as I can by myself, however I just don't seem to be picking it up quickly enough. I am looking for classes or a reliable and professional tutor that can teach Turkish in Marmaris to English people. Can you help me please? Also any Brits over there that have any useful info for a newbie such as myself would be much appreciated.

Thank you

There are many foreigners who live in Marnaris, therefore I'm sure there must be lots of Brits. Maybe you can search on Google and find some of them, so they can give you some good info locally.

As for the Turkish courses, I know them in the big cities such as Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir etc. For example there is TOMER courses. But I don't think they exist in Marmaris, probabily you can find smaller courses there.

Burak Sansal

I can answer all your questions regarding the travel and tourism in Turkey. I'm a professional licensed tour guide since 1990 and a local travel agent since 2000. For all kinds of information regarding Turkey you can also check my website

I'm a licensed tour guide since 1990, conducting private and group tours in English and Italian.

Turkish Tour Guides association, Italian Highschool Alumni association

Several blogs on the internet. You can check my website

Italian Highschool and Dokuz Eylul University Tourism & Hotel management.

Several sports medals, Best Travel website award in 2008

Thousands of them.