Turkey/invite letter

Question
hello i need to sen a invite letter so my boyfriend can apply for a visa do i have to write the letter or do i have to go to the home office and what needs to be in the letter.
thank you for your help
nicola

Answer
You should write & sign it, then send a copy to your fiancee and another copy to your consulate/embassy in Turkey from the city where she's going to apply for the visa. Note that the letter doesn't guarantee that he will get a visa from your consulate, it depends on his financial status and credentials. The consulate/embassy makes the final decision. For your info.

Regards.  

Turkey

Burak Sansal